Monday, September 20, 2010

I Love My "Dog Days" Off

So readers.. I know it has been a week or so ago that I last checked in, but I have been very busy with Birthday festivities in the past week (My birthday was Friday).  For my birthday, I used my "paid holiday off day" from work today so that I could enjoy a much-needed day of R&R here at home with my trio of pugs.  And we have been doing.... yes.. you guessed it.. nothing but being lazy all day long here around the house.

On another note, KPR needs your help.  They WON a nation wide voting contest at the state level back a few months ago, which resulted in them receiving a grant that allowed them to put the money towards pugs needing homes, medical attention, and ultimately love.  This probably saved several pugs' lives.  Now it's contest time again and I've attached the KPR message, as well as the link to vote for the Kentuckiana Pug Rescue in the
The Animal Rescue Site $100,000 Holiday Shelter+ Challenge

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3
KPR needs your help!  Please click on the link below and VOTE each day for KPR!!!!  It's easy and it's FREE! We have the potential of winning grant money!!! We need you to keep voting every day to stay in the running! Please share this with everyone you know!!! Make it a project for your kids and their friends!!!  Send this to your friends, family, and co workers! Ask them to vote each day for KPR!  Click here to Vote!  Enter Kentuckiana Pug Rescue in the Shelter search box, chose KY as the state and hit Enter! You will see the VOTE box right next to our name, click it, then confirm your vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment