Saturday, December 4, 2010

Price Reductions... WHOOHOOO!!!

This is an email I received from the KPR adoption coordinator.....


Are you looking for a pug to add to your family? I have had a lot of requets recently for specific ages and specific genders. I wanted to make you aware of some dogs who are looking for adoptive homes!

Juno is a 5 year old female Bugg. She is a boston terrier and pug mix= Bugg. Juno's adoption fee is $125

James Dean is a 3 month old Pug and Boston Terrier. He is 3/4  Pug and 1/4 Boston. James Dean's adoption fee is $175

Jake is a 14 month old male pug mix. He looks mostly like a pug, but you can tell by looking at him that he is not 100% full blooded pug. Jake's adoption fee is $125. In the pic attached, Jake is the larger, more apricot colored pug on the left.

Please let me know if you are interested in adopting any of the above mentioned pug mixes.

2 comments:

  1. We have just adopted our third pug today, a loving little girl who is a doll. I don't know how antone can give their pug up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes my day to hear this!!! keep us posted about your new puggy stories... How are your other pugs adapting?

    ReplyDelete